David and Michael were lost in the Sahara desert.
They were dying of thirst when they came upon an oasis, and there was a building which looked like a masjd
David said to Michael: "Look, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise
we'll not get any food or drink. I am going to call myself "Mohammed."
Michael refused to change his name, and said: "My name is Michael, and I will not pretend to be other than but what I am!"
The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names.
David said:"My name is Mohammed"
Michael said :"My name is Michael"
The Imam turned to his helpers and said:
"Please bring some food and water for Michael only."
Then he turned to the other and said: "Salaam brother Mohammed! Ramadaan Mubarak";-)
They were dying of thirst when they came upon an oasis, and there was a building which looked like a masjd
David said to Michael: "Look, let's pretend we are Muslims, otherwise
we'll not get any food or drink. I am going to call myself "Mohammed."
Michael refused to change his name, and said: "My name is Michael, and I will not pretend to be other than but what I am!"
The Imam of the mosque received both well and asked about their names.
David said:"My name is Mohammed"
Michael said :"My name is Michael"
The Imam turned to his helpers and said:
"Please bring some food and water for Michael only."
Then he turned to the other and said: "Salaam brother Mohammed! Ramadaan Mubarak";-)
No comments:
Post a Comment